[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: problem about running jbpm5

Billy Bartels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 28 12:20:03 EDT 2011

Billy Bartels [http://community.jboss.org/people/billybartels] created the discussion

"Re: problem about running jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612364#612364

Chris,

Many thanks for your reply!

>From eclipse I exported the application as a runnable jar file -- I can execute it by "java -jar SQSServiceProcess.jar" on command line. In the jar file I can see all the .class files.

Does it have to be the jar files instead of the class files when packaging?

Where should I put SQSServiceProcess.jar? In folder \jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\lib, or inside the war file \jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\deploy\jbpm-gwt-console-server.war? I tried both places but neither worked.

Thanks,
Billy