[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: show user task forms in task client application

reza sadeghzadeh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 29 00:05:08 EDT 2011

reza sadeghzadeh [http://community.jboss.org/people/reza_sadeghzadeh] created the discussion

"Re: show user task forms in task client application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612422#612422

Really thanks for your reply,

1. the good idea is to I put process defination and related .ftl file in Drools guvnor.
Is there any way that I can get the path of .ftl file in Drools gunor to I can include theme in a frame?

2. waht about form submit? in current .ftl files we have:
<form action="complete" method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data">

If i show the form in a portlet, where does it should submit and who is take care of that?

Thanks again