[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - How to get MDB object programmatically

Navnath Kumbhar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 30 03:41:06 EDT 2011

Navnath Kumbhar [http://community.jboss.org/people/navnath] created the discussion

"How to get MDB object programmatically"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612677#612677

Hi There,

We can Registered Destination manager using ObjectNameusing like
ObjectName desManager = new ObjectName("jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager");
Which you can use it to do operations on it using MBeanServer

Same way I want object of Existing MDB. I have try following line
ObjectName objectName = new ObjectName("jboss.j2ee:name=local/MyListenerBean,service=EJB");

But this gives me Exception
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.j2ee:name=local/MyListenerBean,service=EJB is not registered.

Can any one suggest me how do I get MDB object?
What will be the string I can pass to ObjectName constructor as parameter?

Thanks in Advance.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]