[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Integrating jBPM BPMNModelEditor with eclipse RCP

Kris Verlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 1 00:59:47 EST 2011

Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the discussion

"Re: Integrating jBPM BPMNModelEditor with eclipse RCP"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/590213#590213

In theory you should just be able to open up the editor.  However, the editor currently does assume you are providing a IFileEditorInput.

I would suggest you get the source code and adjust this so it works in your environment (for example add support for other input types, or export additional classes you might need).  Based on your detailed description of the issue, I assume this shouldn't take you too long.  You could then open up a JIRA with patch so we can add any changes you made to the codebase, so you can then start using the latest version.

Kris