[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Error Deploying jpdl process

Jim Hill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 1 15:30:00 EST 2011

Jim Hill [http://community.jboss.org/people/jdh] created the discussion

"Error Deploying jpdl process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/590440#590440

I am trying to add timers to a "group" of nodes in my process, but the timeout1 transition is always firing.  Basically what I am trying to do is verify that a TH message was received within the timeout period.  If we get one, we move on to the LaunchEDForm and leave the group.  If we hit the timeout then I need to close the process and have some nodes that accomplish that.  This process works fine until I add the timer.  Any idea why it's failing, or is there a better way to do this?  I'm open to any input at this point.

Jim

  <group name="SendTHGroup">
    <start>
      <transition name="to WaitForTH"
                  to="WaitForTH"/>
    </start>
    <custom name="WaitForTH"
            class="<packageName>.WaitForMessageActivity">
      <transition name="to DidUserSendTH"
                  to="DidUserSendTH"/>
    </custom>
    <decision name="DidUserSendTH">
      <!-- if we received a TH message then move on to the next set of process steps -->
      <transition name="TH Sent"
                  to="SendTHDone">
        <condition expr="#{className==&quot;THObject&quot;}"/>
      </transition>
      <!-- If we did not receive the TH object, keep waiting -->
      <transition name="Keep waiting"
                  to="WaitForTH"/>
    </decision>
    <end name="SendTHDone" />

    <transition name="toLaunchEDForm"
                to="LaunchEDForm"/>
    <transition name="timeout1" to="NotifyUserOfTimeout">
      <timer duedate="1 hour" />
    </transition>
  </group>