[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm 4.4 with EJB, Spring and Hibernate

Anand Wali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 2 03:14:47 EST 2011

Anand Wali [http://community.jboss.org/people/anandwali] created the discussion

"Jbpm 4.4 with EJB, Spring and Hibernate"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/590523#590523

I am using jbpm 4.4 and have process running behind web-service layer over websphere 6.1.

I want to change my architecture to use jbpm behind EJB 2.1 facade. So, want to know anyof you tried this configuration.

What would the configuration for EJB initializing spring context that loads jbpm process engine. How will transactions be managed.

Regards,
Anand