[jboss-user] [EJB3] - EJB 3.1 invoked from a different ear with a shared complex parameter

Andrea Bennati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 2 05:55:28 EST 2011

Andrea Bennati [http://community.jboss.org/people/andrea-b] created the discussion

"EJB 3.1 invoked from a different ear with a shared complex parameter"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/590584#590584

I'm converting an old SOA architecture from JBOSS 4.0.4GA to Jboss 6.0 Final.
My application is composed by 2 different EARS.
I need to call an EJB 3.1 placed in second EAR from first EAR and call a business method with a complex parameter (a custom class).
I have put the parameter class in a standalone JAR and deployed out of the two EARS.
So this class is not enclosed in any EAR.
The EJBs have local interface defined.
I can instantiate them but when i try to call the business method i get the following exception:

ERROR [org.jboss.ejb3.tx2.impl.CMTTxInterceptor] javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Parameter 1 has the wrong type, expected class soa.struttura.Environ, got class soa.struttura.Environ on public soa.struttura.Response soa.functionejb.FunctionCallerBean.execute(java.lang.String,soa.struttura.Environ,soa.struttura.Request)

Please Help

Thanks

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]