[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human Task View and "Could not connect to task server, refresh first" problem.

Francisco Barros do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 2 07:22:21 EST 2011

Francisco Barros [http://community.jboss.org/people/francisco_barros] created the discussion

"Re: Human Task View and "Could not connect to task server, refresh first" problem."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/590618#590618

Hi Kris, thank you for your help.

Unfortunately the process image does not still show up at Process Instance view. I've checked that automatic building is on and also have changed something (not of any meaningful) in Evaluation.jbpm and even in ProcessTest.java. And I have cleaned the project too.

I've noticed that, at evaluation project properties, in builders section, there is a missing builder: org.drools.eclipse.jbpmbuilder.

Do you think this is the cause of process image not showing up in Process Instance view?

Finally, I've also done a fresh install (jBPM 5.0 Final) but the problem persists.

Thanks again!