[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human Task View and "Could not connect to task server, refresh first" problem.

Francisco Barros do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 2 07:52:26 EST 2011

Francisco Barros [http://community.jboss.org/people/francisco_barros] created the discussion

"Re: Human Task View and "Could not connect to task server, refresh first" problem."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/590631#590631

No more a problem!

Thanks Kris and I'm really sorry about the "process image does not still show up at Process Instance view".
The answer was that I only did a "single" click at line RuleFlowProcessInstance (Process Instance*s* view) and, that way, the process image didn't appear. When I did a double click it appeared. Sorry again  :(