[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: process designer seems to update the process id and package name

Harjot Narula do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 3 13:46:16 EST 2011

Harjot Narula [http://community.jboss.org/people/harjotnarula09] created the discussion

"Re: process designer seems to update the process id and package name"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/591002#591002

I was able to get around this issue by updating the process designer war to its next version 1.0.0.048. But there are still a lot of defects in this one. Is the latest dev version 1.0.0.078 more stable? Can someone tell me where can I download the war from? I can see the code here -  https://github.com/intalio/process-designer https://github.com/intalio/process-designer but can not find the war download.