[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: only the first human task is being saved in db!

Odelya Holiday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 9 13:13:17 EST 2011

Odelya Holiday [http://community.jboss.org/people/odelyaholiday] created the discussion

"Re: only the first human task is being saved in db!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/592222#592222

After finishing the first task I expect with BlockingTaskOperationResponseHandler I expect the second one to be invoked and save in the DB I query for the user's tasks here:
 (I created my own Human task handler which is exactly like CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler  except fo the fact that I need to send web service about the new human task to an external system. I need to send the new task id to the tem that will send to me web service once the task was completed with task id.

public void executeWorkItem(WorkItem workItem, WorkItemManager manager) {
connect();
  .... (here it's the same code as CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler  )
client.addTask(task, content, null);
//starting my code. I need the new task id from the db.
             BlockingGetTaskResponseHandler handler = new BlockingGetTaskResponseHandler();
                    client.getTaskByWorkItemId(workItem.getId(), handler);
  Task task2 = handler.getTask();
//needs to send web service
 WebServicesUtil.startSendNotification(taskId);
..
}

Since it's a general behaviour for every human task - I had to define it in handler, and now I am stuck with the second human task id :(