[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools on Eclipse 3.6 (Helios)

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 10 06:19:20 EST 2011

Max Rydahl Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] modified the blog post:

"JBoss Tools on Eclipse 3.6 (Helios)"

To view the blog post, visit: http://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2010/07/05/jboss-tools-on-eclipse-36-helios

> *Update:* There is now a final version of  http://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2011/02/21/jboss-tools-32-is-finally-here JBoss Tools &  http://devstudio.jboss.com/download JBoss Developer Studio for Helios! No need to use the nightly builds unless you want to live on the bleeding edge!

For those who are trying to run JBoss Tools on Eclipse 3.6 aka Helios then we are working on getting a M1 build out, but for those
eager to use Helios the nightly builds can help you.

We recommend you use the update site over any of the separate standalone zip builds, thus either use the updatesite ( http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/trunk/ http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/trunk/) or the update site zip from the  http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/trunk/ nightly zip builds.

Don't forget to let us know if you find something not working as you expect. You can do so in our  https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE jira
or discuss them in the  https://community.jboss.org/community/jbosstools?view=discussions&start=0 forums

Have fun!

Comment by going to Community