[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Service container options

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 10 22:48:43 EST 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Service container options"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/592578#592578

jBPM5 and Drools are environment agnostic, so they can run fine in JBoss or Tomcat. Drools and jBPM5 also provides an integration with Camel and depending what you can to do you can use and interact with service mix as well.
What kind of examples would you like to view? solving what kind of problems?
I'm working in a community training and I would like to have some feedback from the community to create examples.
Greetings.