[jboss-user] [jBPM] - java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Odelya Holiday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 15 17:51:47 EDT 2011

Odelya Holiday [http://community.jboss.org/people/odelyaholiday] created the discussion

"java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/593383#593383

Hi!

I made changes so my bitronix will only work with Spring and not with tomcat the application server.

However, now when I am using:

EntityManagerFactory emf = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("org.drools.persistence.jpa");
  Environment env = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newEnvironment();
  env.set(EnvironmentName.ENTITY_MANAGER_FACTORY, emf);
  env.set(EnvironmentName.GLOBALS, new MapGlobalResolver());
  env.set(EnvironmentName.TRANSACTION_MANAGER, TransactionManagerServices.getTransactionManager());
  ksession = JPAKnowledgeService.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(kbase, null, env);

I get for the last call for building statefulknowledge I get:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
          at org.drools.persistence.jpa.KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.buildCommanService(KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.java:130)
          at org.drools.persistence.jpa.KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.java:54)
          at org.drools.persistence.jpa.JPAKnowledgeService.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(JPAKnowledgeService.java:109)

I tried for a long time to debug it with drools source but cannot figure out what could cause it!

I see in bitronix log that it created connection data pooling.

What wen wrong?