[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: How to access MC pojo beans from a RAP app

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 19 10:08:39 EDT 2011

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: How to access MC pojo beans from a RAP app"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/594233#594233

> What I do know is how to access EJBs from RAP.So maybe a workaround solution could be to delegate MC bean's logics on to an EJB class, and using that EJB class from RAP.
> The draw-back here is the need to refactor/change existing classes in BU layer just because of RAP UI layer...
Afaik, you can inject MC stuff into EJBs.
So you could simply inject MC's Kernel or Controller into EJB and go from there.

If you would to abstract the MC lookup logic, behind some interface:
* from ServletContext
* from EJB
then you probably wouldn't have a hard time changing this.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]