[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5 evaluation

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 20 06:58:29 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5 evaluation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/594297#594297

About the dependencies, can you least the snapshot deps that you have right now? Are you talking about the 5.0 release right? We can create a list to be able to know what are the remaining snapshot dependencies that needs to be removed. I know that drools was in snapshot because it's required, so if the next release of drools goes out jbpm will probably adopt that new version.
About the JEE6 documentation, once again, jBPM5 can run in every environment. If you know how to use that environment you can run jBPM5 without troubles. As you can imagine documentation about JEE6 should be there in the Application Server project and it will probably contain several topics, so can you be more specific  about the type of integration that you want to have in your own applications?
Greetings.
Hope it helps

PS: the I'm thinking that the wiki idea about the snapshots will be very good item to have.