[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jboss as 5 jbpm 5.1 persistence

Michał Warecki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 20 17:19:34 EDT 2011

Michał Warecki [http://community.jboss.org/people/michal.warecki] created the discussion

"Re: jboss as 5 jbpm 5.1 persistence"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/594333#594333

I have changed register() method to BMT but this time thread suspends on retrieving bitronix transaction manager and after 4 minutes there is java.lang.OutOfMemory exception. Is is possible that I just don't have enought memory to run this ? I set 512M ...

Changed code:

KnowledgeBuilder kbuilder = KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilder();
kbuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("process/registration.bpmn"), ResourceType.BPMN2);
knowledgeBase = kbuilder.newKnowledgeBase();

environment = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newEnvironment();
environment.set(EnvironmentName.ENTITY_MANAGER_FACTORY, Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("org.jbpm.persistence.jpa"));
environment.set(EnvironmentName.GLOBALS, new MapGlobalResolver());

        //APPLICATION SUSPENDS HERE THIS TIME...
        environment.set(EnvironmentName.TRANSACTION_MANAGER, TransactionManagerServices.getTransactionManager());

StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = JPAKnowledgeService.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(knowledgeBase, null, environment );

UserTransaction ut = sc.getUserTransaction();

ut.begin();
ksession.startProcess("registration");
ut.commit();

Any suggestions ?