[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Still Struggling to Get Started

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 21 09:55:42 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Still Struggling to Get Started"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/594487#594487

Hi Gary, sorry to hear about that.
Tools are being improved over the time and a huge effort for integrate them nicely is being done.
In my opinion Drools and jBPM can be used perfectly for a project initiative, the only problem as you mention are the tools. If you want to use the engine and embedded in your application or host it in a server the APIs are working perfectly right now.
Please let me know if I can clarify you something else to help you to create your solution.
Greetings.