[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - jboss enterprise application startup when DB is down

Oved O do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 22 12:34:42 EDT 2011

Oved O [http://community.jboss.org/people/ovedwish] created the discussion

"jboss enterprise application startup when DB is down"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/594842#594842

Hey,

I have an enterprise application running on jboss, connecting to a remote database.

In case the database is down when starting jboss, the application fails to start, and if the database is up later it won't help. Currently, starting jboss when the database is down cannot be recovered.

Is there a way to retry deploying my application from time to time, to make sure that it will start when the database comes back to life?

Thank you,
Oved

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]