[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Re: JBoss cache / concurrent creation event

Brett Cave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 24 09:50:15 EDT 2011

Brett Cave [http://community.jboss.org/people/brettcave] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss cache / concurrent creation event"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/595340#595340

We found the issue a few months ago. We were caching some page components, and we basically had an overlap, where the key was used twice in 1 page. So the first time the key was retrieved, it would be locked, and under certain circumstances (which we never clarified), the 2nd retrieval of the key would fail because the lock was still in place.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]