[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Group assignment and action on tasks

Sasi R do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 25 10:09:42 EDT 2011

Sasi R [http://community.jboss.org/people/sasir] created the discussion

"Re: Group assignment and action on tasks"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/595605#595605

If i *claim* the Group task as *'Administrator'*(Default) and *delegate* it to *'sasi'*, then am able to execute the next steps liek start/complete. But do we have to follow those steps always for acting on the task even though 'sasi' is part of the defined group?  Then whats the point of adding group information to the user and making the task server aware?

I believe I am missing soemthing here. Can you please advise??