[jboss-user] [jBPM] - org.jboss.bpm.console.client package is not the source

Yasser Marie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 26 14:46:32 EDT 2011

Yasser Marie [http://community.jboss.org/people/_yasser] created the discussion

"org.jboss.bpm.console.client package is not the source"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/595756#595756

Hello,
I am looking into building a custom console, I have downloaded the source package jbpm-5.1-SNAPSHOT-src and tried to reuse the code in  jbpm-gwt\jbpm-gwt-console\src\main\java\org\jbpm\integration\console but it seems that some of the packages are not there, neither their source is available
I am talking specifically about org.jboss.bpm.console.client, where can I find it or do I miss something?
Thank you in advance for your help,
Greetings,