[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Admin console session timeout (indefinitely)

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 26 19:57:36 EDT 2011

Peter Johnson [http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: Admin console session timeout (indefinitely)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/595792#595792

Have you looked in server/default/deploy? I wonder what the admin-console.war directory is for?!?! By the way, you NEVER said which version of JBoss AS, so I assumed 5.1.0.GA. If you are using 6.0.0.FINAL, it is hidden elsewhere, so I'll leave it up to you to locate. ;-) If you truly cannot find it, and would care to divulge which version of JBoss AS, I'd be glad to help! (Yes, I am feeling somewhat  snarky, especially when grepping for "admin-console" would easily solve this conundrum!)