[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: How to create seam web project programmatically?

Tamas Szabo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 29 12:15:55 EDT 2011

Tamas Szabo [http://community.jboss.org/people/szabta] created the discussion

"Re: How to create seam web project programmatically?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/596293#596293

Hi!

I have created my web project with this code segment finally:

SeamProjectWizard wizard = new SeamProjectWizard();
wizard.init(PlatformUI.getWorkbench(), null);
WizardDialog dialog = new WizardDialog(PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow().getShell(), wizard);
dialog.open();

        if (dialog.getReturnCode() == Dialog.OK) {

            try {
                ejbProjectName = wizard.getDataModel().getStringProperty(ISeamFacetDataModelProperties.SEAM_EJB_PROJECT);
                System.out.println("ejb project name "+ejbProjectName);
            }

I want to retrieve the ejb project's name, but I get an exception using the above. Can someone suggest a solution?