[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - What happened to org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.GenericSOAPHandler

John Neeson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 31 08:46:30 EDT 2011

John Neeson [http://community.jboss.org/people/JohnNeeson] created the discussion

"What happened to org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.GenericSOAPHandler"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/596790#596790

I am porting a web app from JBOSS-4.2.3.GA  to JBOSS-5.1.0.GA.  The app contains a stateful web service handler which extends org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.GenericSOAPHandler. (from the jbossws-client.jar).  I cant find this class in the JBOSS 5.1.0 distribution.  Has it been replaced by something else?

thanks

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]