[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: lookup a session bean inside a servlet

stefano bertozzi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 2 15:15:44 EDT 2011

stefano bertozzi [http://community.jboss.org/people/bertoz84] created the discussion

"Re: lookup a session bean inside a servlet"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603081#603081

I knew that, infact i should use ( as i do ) BookShop/OperazioniUtenti/remote ( BookShop is a .jar inside my web project, i don't have yet a .war nor a .ear ). I don't get errors from the compiler but only at run-time.

...and i use the remote access because....i'm totally new with all jboss, java, ejb, jsp, servlet and i totally copying from tutorial and similar projects of my friends...so i'm not sure of what i do and if i do it the right way...

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]