[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Conflict using JBoss AOP with no-interface session beans

Marco Strauch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 3 12:15:50 EDT 2011

Marco Strauch [http://community.jboss.org/people/fambad] created the discussion

"Conflict using JBoss AOP with no-interface session beans"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603263#603263

Using aspects on No-Interface Session Beans (JBoss 6.0.0.GA) will cause in errors during deployment.

For details see follow Thread:

 http://community.jboss.org/thread/164703 http://community.jboss.org/thread/164703

Because I did not know if it is a bug in JBoss AOP oder in JBoss 6.0.0 I posted it first directly in JBoss AS Discussion but now I will try it here and hope to get help..

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]