[jboss-user] [jBPM] - [JDBCExceptionReporter] Large Objects may not be used in auto-commit mode.

nick tan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 3 22:32:08 EDT 2011

nick tan [http://community.jboss.org/people/missedone] created the discussion

"[JDBCExceptionReporter] Large Objects may not be used in auto-commit mode."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603311#603311

hi, folks

i'm getting an error about "[JDBCExceptionReporter] Large Objects may not be used in auto-commit mode."
when i use postgresql instead of h2

i modified the source code, and configure it with postgresql
things works fine, but when i open  http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console, and click "process -> process overview", no process at all (but in fact, i have uploaded 2 process into guvnor, and build the package, can run with the API)
i went to the terminal and find there is exception: [JDBCExceptionReporter] Large Objects may not be used in auto-commit mode.
(see attached log file for more detail, line: 171)

I googled, and people said “BLOB must be accessed in a transaction when using postgresql”, I’m not really sure how to fix this in jBPM/Drools.

can anyone help? thanks