[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Edit SOAP fault body before jbossws process message

Michal Hlaváč do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 4 08:00:21 EDT 2011

Michal Hlaváč [http://community.jboss.org/people/header] created the discussion

"Edit SOAP fault body before jbossws process message"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603395#603395

I consume web service that returns invalid soap fault message. So I need to change this message before jboss-ws process it. I can do it in JAX-WS handler. I wrote this handler and it changes message. BUT, handler is invoked after jbossws process soap message. So no changes are applied.
Where can be problem?

JBoss 4.2.1 and JBossWS native 3.0.2

thanks, miso

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]