[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4.4 Jobs

Tony D do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 5 04:16:19 EDT 2011

Tony D [http://community.jboss.org/people/pushpak1981] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 4.4 Jobs"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603602#603602

Hi Maciej,

thanks for the reply. In our situation what we want when we shutdown the jboss server all the current jBPM processes should be suspended and later continue when we again the start the jboss server.
For this what we have done is created an jboss MBean. In the stop method of the MBean we are getting all the process running process instances using the jBPM query API and we are calling the processEngine.close(); method. So what is happening is our Mbeans stop method is paused till all the running processes are completed.

Is there any way by which i can use the API to move our running process into a wait state?

Thanks.