[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jboss as 5 jbpm 5.1 persistence

Marie MM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 5 07:23:23 EDT 2011

Marie MM [http://community.jboss.org/people/mariemm] created the discussion

"Re: jboss as 5 jbpm 5.1 persistence"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603654#603654

Hi,
I should mention that we use tasks without Mina server (or other), calling taskSession directly, inspirated by this discussion
 http://community.jboss.org/message/595321#595321 http://community.jboss.org/message/595321
Not sure if this is really related to transaction problem.

My workitem handler which works with tasks looks like this:

public void executeWorkItem(WorkItem workItem, WorkItemManager manager) {
        // create new task, get info from WF

        // get task details from workitem
        Task newTask = new Task();
        String taskName = (String) workItem.getParameter("TaskName");

        taskSession.addTask(newTask, taskParameters);

    }

What do you think?