[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: A question on the jBPM 5 Multi-Tenancy

Daniel Kowalewski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 5 13:17:01 EDT 2011

Daniel Kowalewski [http://community.jboss.org/people/demenis] created the discussion

"Re: A question on the jBPM 5 Multi-Tenancy"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603752#603752

I hope that it's possible to create a Jboss Cluster (couple nodes) with the same Jbpm5 configuration using single DB? Something similar to this article  http://www.theserverside.com/news/1363588/Scalability-and-Performance-of-jBPM-Workflow-Engine-in-a-JBoss-Cluster http://www.theserverside.com/news/1363588/Scalability-and-Performance-of-jBPM-Workflow-Engine-in-a-JBoss-Cluster
If not, how can improve performance of my JBPM 5?