[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Wrong warning detection for CDI injection point

Alexey Kazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 6 15:34:01 EDT 2011

Alexey Kazakov [http://community.jboss.org/people/akazakov] created the discussion

"Re: Wrong warning detection for CDI injection point"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603976#603976

So, I can reproduce this issue (see  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-8872 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-8872) but I'm not sure that I caught the same bug.
Gregoire, could you check if Logger class in your Project1 and Project2 are from the same jar?
For example if I add JBoss AS6 to classpath of Project1 but I use another copy of AS6 for Project2 then Logger imported in Project1 and Logger imported in Project2 are different IType's in Eclipse JDT model. I think we can fix this issue and resolve such injections even if the projects are not configured absolutely correctly but please check the paths of Logger's jars to make sure you got the same issue.