[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: launch an external application from jbpm5

stellina_rosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 11 05:37:04 EDT 2011

stellina_rosa [http://community.jboss.org/people/stellina_rosa] created the discussion

"Re: launch an external application from jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604662#604662

i've read this post:  http://community.jboss.org/thread/161404?tstart=60 http://community.jboss.org/thread/161404?tstart=60
so I understand that i should use a personale workItem, that I can create in this way:  http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.1.1.34858.FINAL/drools-flow/html_single/index.html#ch.Domain_Specific_Processes http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.1.1.34858.FINAL/drools-flow/html_single/index.html#ch.Domain_Specific_Processes
Steps:
1) create a MyWorkDefinitions.conf file, where I describe parameters and result;
2) register the workItem... IN WHAT WAY? on the documentation there is this help:

" include a drools.rulebase.conf file in the META-INF directory of your project and add the following line:"
  drools.workDefinitions = MyWorkDefinitions.conf

is right?? I haven't a META-INF directory in my jbpm project!
please help me!  :(