[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: new WorkItem for launch an external application

stellina_rosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 11 08:00:45 EDT 2011

stellina_rosa [http://community.jboss.org/people/stellina_rosa] created the discussion

"Re: new WorkItem for launch an external application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604703#604703

ok, thank you! I tried the example to your first link and now I have my work item "Notification"  :)
but.. a in a work item I can declare WHAT to do and not HOW DO... suppose that I must call an external application: in my work item I set the parameter... but where could I write the code to launch the external application? do you know some example?
thank you very much!