[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Java activity ejb jndi name

Tony D do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 13 08:53:05 EDT 2011

Tony D [http://community.jboss.org/people/pushpak1981] created the discussion

"Java activity ejb jndi name"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/605164#605164

I have one query regarding jBPM Java activity. It supports ejb-jndi-name attribute. Is it possible to put an expression into the jpdl file in place of actual ejb name. I will be setting this ejb jndi name at runtime into a variable while starting the business process.

#
*<java name="test" ejb-jndi-name="#{ejbname}" method="add" var="answer">
    <transition to="wait" />
 </java>
*

I tried doing this but i faced an error (#{ejbname} not bound). Is there any way by which i can achieve this.

Thanks.