[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Re: Memory leak in JBossCache

Nishi Kant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 14 02:03:06 EDT 2011

Nishi Kant [http://community.jboss.org/people/nishi.kant] created the discussion

"Re: Memory leak in JBossCache"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/605279#605279

I'm still facing this issue. To narrow down, i am running my load through 1 node of cluster and found that the node replicate the state is leaking memory. I'm using DummyTransactionManager, can it be because of it?  I'm have attached my cache configuration in previous message. I'm using Java 1.6 with tomcat 5.5.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]