[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to get the Task instance id ?

a_nat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 16 04:29:55 EDT 2011

a_nat [http://community.jboss.org/people/a_nat] created the discussion

"Re: How to get the Task instance id ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/605402#605402

Hi Kris,

Currently we are calling an external webservice on the On-entry actions of human task, so we would like to pass in the task instance id as the unique correlation id.

Apart from the above, we would also like to inform the user of the task using an email service, so that he can look into the specific task instance.

Kindy let me know, if you think of better options of doing the above.

Regards,
Aparna