[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: How to specify 'Server Locations' for JBoss AS like I can for Tomcat?

Rob Stryker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 17 03:54:01 EDT 2011

Rob Stryker [http://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker] created the discussion

"Re: How to specify 'Server Locations' for JBoss AS like I can for Tomcat?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/605592#605592

Double-click on your JBoss server to open the Server editor. Go to the second page (Deployment) and at the top of the page you should see THREE options.  1) Workspace Metadata.  2) Server-relative path,  3) custom

For Workspace metadata or server relative path, the text boxes for "Deploy Folder" and "temporary deploy folder" should be disabled (not editable). However if you click 'custom' you should be able to modify these fields.