[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How add a form to human task

stellina_rosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 19 04:55:19 EDT 2011

stellina_rosa [http://community.jboss.org/people/stellina_rosa] created the discussion

"How add a form to human task"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/606001#606001

I am trying to understand in what way I can add a form to my human tasks or a form for start a process; I have read this post:  http://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/02/27/helloprocess-example-using-jbpm5-eclipse-plug-in http://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/02/27/helloprocess-example-using-jbpm5-eclipse-plug-in
and so I understand that I must create a .ftl file for any form that I need and then I must create a jar to add in jboss/server/default/lib. After I need a java class to start the process (like the HelloProcessTest.java in the example).
 I can't understand one thing: the ONLY way to see my form is to use Guvnor? If I need a form to complete a human task, the only way to use it is to create a ftl file, add it to guvnor, build it in guvnor and then open the console?
another thing that I can't understand is: in this video  http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/jBPM5-guvnor-integration.swf http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/jBPM5-guvnor-integration.swf is importend only the .bpmn file, the .ftl file and the image, so I can't understand if the class HelloProcessTest is necessary! when I must use this class??
sorry.. I'm confused!
thank you very much