[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Needed: Task (and Resource) Management Framework

Chuck Irvine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 19 14:34:00 EDT 2011

Chuck Irvine [http://community.jboss.org/people/chuck.irvine.ks] created the discussion

"Re: Needed: Task (and Resource) Management Framework"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/606131#606131

Thanks Demian,

I will definitely take a look. However, at this point I'm not actively involved in a BPM related project. The purpose of my post was to ask those more knowledgable than myself whether (1)  some sort of  "task management framework" is needed and (2) to discover if anyone is working on such a thing, whether conceptual or actual.

Chuck