[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5 console Process Overview Execution Details Diagram

byungwoojun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 19 15:43:38 EDT 2011

byungwoojun [http://community.jboss.org/people/byungwoojun] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5 console Process Overview Execution Details Diagram"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/606144#606144

Hi Chris, Thank you ver much. The screencast shot was very useful to capture (create) a PNG file from Eclipse.
I followed the instructions but it still cannot find the png file from the guvnor package (after compilation successful).

So, this is a question for Kris Verlaen...

I changed the png file name to add the "-image" suffix using the pid, e.g.,

BPMN file name: usecase1.bpmn
pid: com.company.usecase1
PNG file name: com.company.usecase1-image.png

I exported the file to Guvnor package, it went into the Other assets...  I built package (Build binary package) successfully,
I logged in jbpm-gwt-console, and try to see the diagram, but it was blank, and I still got the same mesage:

<May 19, 2011 3:31:43 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101017> <[ServletContext at 26869889[app:drools-guvnor module:drools-guvnor.war path:/drools-guvnor spec-version:null]] Root cause of ServletException.

Any suggestion? Did I name the file incorrectly?

thanks,
bwj
org.drools.repository.RulesRepositoryException: javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: com.company.usecase1-image
at org.drools.repository.PackageItem.loadAsset(PackageItem.java:652)
at org.drools.guvnor.server.files.PackageDeploymentServlet$1.a(PackageDeploymentServlet.java:176)
at org.drools.guvnor.server.files.RepositoryServlet.doAuthorizedAction(RepositoryServlet.java:97)
at org.drools.guvnor.server.files.PackageDeploymentServlet.doGet(PackageDeploymentServlet.java:133)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:715)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: com.company.auto.usecase1-image
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getNode(NodeImpl.java:2437)
at org.drools.repository.PackageItem.loadAsset(PackageItem.java:648)