[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to develop Human Tasks?

Gary Struthers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 20 19:47:30 EDT 2011

Gary Struthers [http://community.jboss.org/people/GaryS] created the discussion

"How to develop Human Tasks?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/606371#606371

Chapter 6 doesn't give me a clear enough idea for developing Human Tasks. It's not clear to me when to use what. I will define the process before the application is coded. I want to do this in 2 or 3 stages. First how do I define a process with Human Tasks when I am only testing the process in Eclipse? Second, how do I add a temporary UI for Human Tasks like you have in the demo? Third how do I then integrate with the webapp when it's ready? The webapp will be GWT but I plan to call jBPM from the server instead of making REST calls from the client.