[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - jbossws-native: (yet another) connection-timeout problem

Pedro Boechat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 23 11:11:59 EDT 2011

Pedro Boechat [http://community.jboss.org/people/pboechat] created the discussion

"jbossws-native: (yet another) connection-timeout problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/606569#606569

Hello buddies,

  I'm using JBoss 4.2.3 GA and jbossws-native 3.1.1.

  I'm setting the "org.jboss.ws.timeout" property and the network system properties (sun.net.client.defaultConnectTimeout and sun.net.client.defaultReadTimeout) to 999999 but when my request execution reaches 1 minute I get a "java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out".

  I searched thoroughly the forums and google, but didn't find the answer.

  Does anyone know how to resolve that?

Cheers,
Pedro

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]