[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss AS 6.1 Server Adapter

david_b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 25 23:26:58 EDT 2011

david_b [http://community.jboss.org/people/david_b] created the discussion

"JBoss AS 6.1 Server Adapter"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/607094#607094

Hi all,

I'm trying to start JBoss AS 6.1 snapshots from within Eclipse. I was hoping it would work with the 6.0 server adapter but unfortunately that's not the case.

I realise 6.1 isn't officially released yet but I'd like to develop a 6.1 server adapter myself in the meantime. I'm wondering where the 6.0 server definition is stored so that I can look at modifying it? I've looked in the eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.jboss_1.6.1.v200904151730\servers directory but there is no definition there for 6.0.

I started a thread on the issue in the JBoss AS section but thought this would be a more appropriate place to ask about developing a new adapter. The original thread is here if you want to see the issues I am running into:  http://community.jboss.org/thread/167106 http://community.jboss.org/thread/167106

Thanks in advance,
Dave