[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Jboss 6 Server is not responding. Do you want to terminate this server? YES!

nimo stephan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 27 03:06:09 EDT 2011

nimo stephan [http://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"Re: Jboss 6 Server is not responding. Do you want to terminate this server? YES!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/607385#607385

Hi,

yes, this is my configuration:

Win XP SP3,
Helios Service Release 2,
JBoss Tools Version: 3.2.0,
I linked my jboss not to the eclipse-build-in-jre, but to another local jdk (jdk 1.6.0_21)

I found a trick to stop it immediately without waiting anymore:
 I go to the eclipse server-menu click ->Show In->Debug Mode->Terminate/Disconnect All.