[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problem about define domain specific processes with enum parameter

David Ward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 27 10:31:10 EDT 2011

David Ward [http://community.jboss.org/people/dward] created the discussion

"Re: Problem about define domain specific processes with enum parameter"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/607500#607500

I went to that as well. It is an issue with the eclipse editor, not the work definitions or anything in core jbpm5 itself. After speaking with the jbpm tech lead, he said currently there is no enforcement of variable types, but one could write a custom editor to do that, for now.  I just went with StringDataType for the short term.