[jboss-user] [jBPM] - long running-event driven project

AlessiaCarloEster SatIncRom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 27 10:57:35 EDT 2011

AlessiaCarloEster SatIncRom [http://community.jboss.org/people/ace_team] created the discussion

"long running-event driven project"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/607507#607507

Good morning,
I am a BPMS analyst and I'm working on a project about jBPM. I need some information:
- Does someone know if jBPM support remote execution?For "remote execution" I mean the possibility to manage a process (start, stop, modify)  from a remote PC.

- Does jBPM support event driven process flow?(for event driven I mean the possibility to modify the execution flow of a process by an event generated from a user (Human or system) that takes part in the process.

- According to jBPM License can my company implement a product (using jBPM) in the form of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)?

Best regards
Carlo