[jboss-user] [jBPM] - webapplication integration with jbpm3?

hari krishna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 29 06:03:37 EDT 2011

hari krishna [http://community.jboss.org/people/mada_harikrishna] created the discussion

"webapplication integration with jbpm3?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/607650#607650

Hi,

I have my own webapplication, in that there action items which undergo for workflow process for approvals, sending mails,reminders,tasks,delegations,

assignments etc. I am trying to achieve this using jbpm3.2.x.

Can any one guide me how to integrate with jbpm3 and webapplication, how to assign task, send mails.etc.....

Can any one provide any samples or links....

Regards,
Hari