[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - m2e-wtp Connector may not be found when JBoss Maven Seam Integration is installed.

Aliaksei Lahachou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 9 10:28:18 EST 2011

Aliaksei Lahachou [http://community.jboss.org/people/htfv] created the discussion

"m2e-wtp Connector may not be found when JBoss Maven Seam Integration is installed."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/635762#635762

Hello World!

I had this problem with JBoss Tools 3.3 M3 and I still have it with JBoss Tools 3.3 M4. If I install JBoss Maven Seam Integration I have the following errors for a Web project:

* Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.1.1:war (execution: default-war, phase: package)
* Project configurator "org.jboss.tools.maven.seam.configurator" is not available. To enable full functionality, install the project configurator and run Maven->Update Project Configuration.

If I try to discover m2e connectors for maven-war-plugin (quick fix), nothing is found. Uninstalling JBoss Maven Seam Integration and updating project configuration fixes the issue. Is this a known problem?

I use Eclipse Indigo SR1, m2e 1.0.100, m2e-wtp 0.14.0.